These are my everyday products. The moisturizer has five different levels, I have only tested level 1, 2 and three. You start at level one and work your way up to the next level. Your skin therapist will help you decide if your skin needs to go down a level or up a level. It all depends on the type of ingredients your skin really needs. I think level 4 maybe can be a little heavy for me during winter and make my skin a little too dry. So maybe I have to go back to level two. I don't know, luckily the skin therapists at Senzi really pays attention to my skin.
1. Cleanser. I love this cleansing lotion, it is very smooth and feels good on my skin. Without being to heavy as some cleansers might feel. I have normally been using gel, but lotion is a new favorite.
2. Moisturising Toner. I have always been using the te-pads by ZO Skin Health, and this one really gives me the same type of feeling.
3. AVST Moisturizer, I am currently on level 3, my skin is a bit dry so guess we will have to see what my skin nurse says next time. I do love the feel of these moisturizers, they feel more like a serum then a heavy lotion.
4. Eye gel, love this one. Essential.
5. Sunscreen. This is the only products I am missing by Environ. I love all their products except their sunscreen line. So I am still using Sunscreen by ZO Obagi.